Summer School Information 2015
Dates / Times
Wednesday, June 17 – Wednesday, July 8
No classes Friday, July 3
· Students will be enrolled in summer school starting June 17 if they receive an “F” on their second semester report card in English, World Geography or Health classes only.
· All students who have earned an “F” at a prior semester of English or World Geography or Health are already enrolled in Summer School 2014 should plan on attending Ranger Roundup on Tuesday, June 16 at 10 am at the NHS Cafeteria to pick up their summer school schedule.
· Students MUST attend the first day of summer school or they may be dropped to make room for students on the waiting list for classes.
· Students WILL be dropped upon the fifth hour of absence from summer school. Plan vacations accordingly.
· Questions about whether or not you need to attend summer school? Consult your NHS counselor. For questions regarding summer school policies, please contact Summer School Administrator Merv Van Auker at email@example.com.
Ojai Unified School District's Extended School Year program for Special Education students will be held from Wednesday, June 17 through Tuesday, July 14 with no school on July 3. For more information about this program, please contact the district special education office at 805-640-4300 x 1051.