Welcome to Track & Field 2014 - 2015
Track & Field has officially begun.
* We practice daily from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm, give or take 20 min.
* All practices are mandatory.
* An absence from practice will only be excused for the following circumstances:
a) Doctors appointment.
b) Sick at home.
c) Getting tutored or working with a teacher after school. (Note required.)
* If an athlete is unable to attend practice, he or she should text, call, or email their event coach by the end lunchtime.
* If an athlete is at school, he or she is expected to be at practice. If they are sick, the coach will evaluate accordingly.
Parent Meeting - Wednesday @ 6:00 pm in the NHS Library
One parent per athlete must attend!
Learn all about Nordhoff Track & Field!
Get the 2015 NHS Track Book!
Must be signed and returned the next day for the athlete to be issued a uniform.
Find out what you can do to help!
Get your updated copy of this seasons schedule!
Get all your questions answered here!
We look forward to seeing all of the very supportive
parents of our Nordhoff Track and Field Rangers!!
Don Green Memorial Track Meet
Saturday, March 7th 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
Bus leaves Nordhoff at 6:20 am.
Bus returns to Nordhoff at 6:30 pm.
(Click of the links for announcements)
Head Coach: (Jumps) Dave Settem– 640-4343 x1812
Assistant Coach: (Throws) Tobin Morrison
Assistant Coach: (Distance) Javier Quiroz
Assistant Coach: (Short and Long Sprints & Relays) Ed Italo
Assistant Coach: (Hurdle Technique) Kyler Heath
Assistant Coach: (Pole Vault) Nick Cota
Principal: Greg Bayless
Assistant Principal: Dave Monson
Dean of Students: Kim Hoj
Athletic Director: Rene Nakao-Mauch
School Colors: Blue and Gold
Nickname: The Rangers
Telephone Number: (805) 640-4343
League: Tri-Valley League
CIF Classification: Division IV