Week beginning June 15th
No practice! :)
Saturday June 20th
* Field trip to the LA84 XC Clinic at Mt. SAC.
* If you are interested in attending, you should contact Coach Settem to get a permission slip.
* We will be leaving at 7:00 am and returning at about 5:00 pm.
Week Beginning June 22nd
No Practice! :)
Weeks Beginning June 28th
(Through August 7th)
Summer Practices Begin! :)
Mondays: 9 am @ NHS
Tuesdays: 9 am @ NHS
Thursdays: 9 am @ Sarazoti Park
Fridays: 9 am @ NHS
(No practice Friday July 3rd for 4th of July weekend.)
* All practices are from 9 am - 11 am
* Bring a refillable water bottle (pre-filled) to practice everyday! HYDRATE HYDRATE HYDRATE!!!
* Tuesdays and Fridays will be in the weight room and spin room, with the possibility of going into the pool afterwards. (So finishing by 11:30 am.) Bring a towel for the wt. and spin room and swim essentials for the pool.
August 9th through 14th
~Mammoth Running Camp~
* Must meet minimum requirements to be invited.
(See Coach Settem for requirements.)
* A week full of high altitude training and team bonding.
Week beginning August 17th
* Everyone help recruit more runners @ Ranger Roundup! :)
* Practice Monday through Thursday.
* Time TBD. (Check back.)
School Starts !! :)
1st School Practice is 3:00 pm
Tuesday, Aug. 25th, 2015.
* Practice is everyday, rain or shine @ 3:00 pm.
* Typical practice will last until 4:45 pm to 5:30 pm.
* Meet in front of the new ticket booth south of the track.
* Be dressed in running clothes, running shoes, and be ready to run.
* Don't forget your water bottle, sunscreen and a good attitude!
Mandatory Parent Night / Potluck
Welcome to a new and exciting season of Nordhoff Cross Country. As we move forward into this electrifying time, keep in mind that our team depends very much on the support of our parents and community to help achieve a successful season. With this in mind, we will be starting off the season with a mandatory parent meeting and potluck. During this time you will have the opportunity to meet with other parents, learn what you can do to help our team, and sign up as a helper for upcoming events. The sign-ups are on a first come first serve basis. So be there on time so you can find the event to help in that will fit best to your busy schedules.
Date: Wednesday September 2nd
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Where: Nordhoff Library
What to bring:
Last names beginning with A through H bring main dish and side for about 6 people.
Last names beginning with I through Z bring a main dish and a dessert for about 6 people.
Coaches will supply drinks, plates, napkins, and plasticware.
Note: Please bring your family… students can bring their homework!
Coach Settem & Coach Carnine
Register and sign in to www.XCStats.com to keep updated with all current information, schedule changes, letters and results for Nordhoff Rangers Cross Country.
XCStats- Track your progress and log in your workouts here.
PrepCalTrack - Everything you want to know about California cross country.